We are looking for a Line Cook/Prep Cook to join our team at our American Bistro Cafe Alfresco located on main St. and the Pinellas Trail in Dunedin, FL.
Why work for us?
· We offer real opportunities to advance your career; paid time off, and other benefits.
· Must be available to work all shifts as scheduled to meet business needs.
· Minimum of 1 year cooking in a high volume restaurant setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complies with quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
· Prepares other items needed at broiler station such as vegetables, starches, appetizers or desserts.
· Sets up and maintain soups throughout the day, as well as appropriate garnishes.
· Maintains a sanitary work environment including areas where food is prepared and stored.
· Assist in any other capacity required in the operation.
Education and/or Experience: High School graduate (GED), degree from a post-secondary culinary arts training program is desirable. Minimum of 1 year in a food preparation position in a high volume restaurant setting.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions,
Working Conditions: Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to managers, employees and dining room staff; stand and walk in kitchen for periods over 8 hours; lift pots, pans, etc. up to 40 pounds in weight; possess finger dexterity to use small tools adeptly; read and follow written instructions; possess good smell and taste abilities and be able to do repetitive motions.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
Recruiters please don’t contact this posting or employer about this position.
About Bon Appetit Group:
For 43 years, the Bon Appétit GroupSM., formerly operating under Advantus Leisure Management Services, has been serving the Clearwater area. Their first venture, the acclaimed Bon Appetit Restaurant on the waterfront in Dunedin, FL, was so successful they expanded to Café Alfresco, also in downtown Dunedin. Their commitment to the community led them to open retail spaces in the downtown area. Long known for excellent food and catering, they expanded their operations to include food and beach rental concessions on Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island, Sand Key, and various other area beach parks.
To learn more about us at https://www.bonappetitgroup.com/